611 W. Union Street|
Benson, AZ 85602
Health Choice Integrated Care crisis Line
NurseWise 24-Hour Crisis Line
NAZCARE Warm Line
Here are some forms to get started. These can be printed and brought with you so that you can pre-fill out some known info ahead of time. More...
Archive · Ask a Question · Read the Disclaimer · RSS Feed
Fill out this form to have Anne consider your psychotherapy treatment or general mental health question. All questions are pre-screened. Anne will choose from among questions received to answer here. Questions will not be answered privately. Questions may be edited for length and clarity. Your anonymity will be protected. New questions and answers are posted a few times a month. Before asking a question, please ensure you have read and understood the disclaimer.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.