611 W. Union Street|
Benson, AZ 85602
member support line
AzCH Nurse Assist Line
NAZCARE Warm Line
Here are some forms to get started. These can be printed and brought with you so that you can pre-fill out some known info ahead of time. More...
Recommended Readings about Smoking
The following books and workbooks are recommended readings for learning more about Stopping Smoking and related concepts.
- Fisher, Edwin B. (2007) American Lung Association 7 Steps to a Smoke-Free Life. Wiley.
- Holmes, Peter & Peggy Holmes. (June 12, 1996) Out of the Ashes: Help for People Who Have Quit Smoking. Fairview Press.
- Kleinman, Lowell, M.D. & Deborah Messina-Kleinman., M.P.H.. (May 18, 2000) Complete Idiot's Guide to Quitting Smoking. Alpha Books.
- Rustin, Terry A. (September 1, 1996) Quit and Stay Quit: A Personal Program to Stop Smoking. Hazelden Publishing & Educational Services, 2nd ed.
- Stevic-Rust, Lori & Anita Maximin. (January 1, 1996) The Stop Smoking Workbook. New Harbinger Publications.