Freshman in Love
OK, here goes. I am a 14 yr old freshman in high school. I have a mandatory class called success that just basically teaches how to get a job, etiquette and basic stuff like that. Well, I am in love with my teacher. I'm guessing she's around 23 or 24. I have felt this since the first day I had her class. I tried to tell whether it was love or just a crush, but I know it was love. Not a minute goes by that I don't think about her. I am failing a class partially because she is always on my mind. I keep trying to find the courage to tell her about this but never do. As far as I can tell, she is not married because she never talks about a husband or kids or anything, and she doesn't wear a ring. I know there are like laws that restrict such behavior between students and teachers but frankly I don't give a (obscenity deleted). Excuse the French but I just really don't care about much else now that she is in my life. I only have her class one semester and I feel obligated to tell her because if i don't I feel I will explode. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.