611 W. Union Street|
Benson, AZ 85602
Health Choice Integrated Care crisis Line
NurseWise 24-Hour Crisis Line
NAZCARE Warm Line
Here are some forms to get started. These can be printed and brought with you so that you can pre-fill out some known info ahead of time. More...
Health Tip: Become an Active Family
by -- Diana Kohnle
Updated: Jun 21st 2017
(HealthDay News) -- Getting more active should be a family affair. It can even be fun if you approach it the right way.
The American Council on Exercise suggests:
- Have an open and honest conversation with the family about why it's important to be more active.
- Don't nag family members to get active. Instead, plan fun, adventurous outings that get everyone moving, such as biking, hiking, bowling, canoeing or swimming.
- Buy inexpensive sports equipment, such as mitts, balls, racquets and hula hoops.
- Set limits on family screen time. But if you do watch screens together, opt for a physically active video game for the whole family.
- Have fun, enjoy yourself and set a good example for your kids.
This article: Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.